I am the dreamer, the bridge, the gatherer behind this operation. I’m an encourager, coach and people connecter. I want to see you succeed and make an impact beyond what you can ask or imagine! My passion is to connect you with the perfect opportunities and visions for your dreams, and to help you create a community and an action plan to bring those dreams alive! I believe in the community of like-minded social entrepreneurs, both locally and globally.
Through ideas, classes, and live presentations, I bring fresh spark, vision, and passion to your company, ministry, social media, or event, and leave you with a new zest for the future. My passion is to
- connect you with the perfect opportunities and visions for your dreams
- help create an action plan to see them come true
- and to create a community of like minded social entrepreneurs, both locally and globally.
My husband, Luis, and I have lived all over the globe, and currently store our suitcases in the sleepy beach town of Hobe Sound, FL. We homeschool our boys through an eclectic mix of books, co-ops, and experiences. I’m learning as I go on this journey called life that it’s a true adventure. I love to share Jesus, travel stories, photos, a good (strong) mug of coffee and extraordinary everyday adventures.
Email me (Jen@ShineDigitalMarketing.com) or connect via social media above.
I am the teacher, the positive thinker and the action taker at Shine. I am an international small business and blogging mentor and speaker. I believe
- that you have an important and unique message only you can give
- that you have a specific sphere of influence whose lives will be changed by hearing your message
- that anything is possible if you have the right tools and support
- that comparison kills contentment
- and your journeys and successes are not as much about you, as about those you impact along the way.
My husband, Tap, and I are living our life-long dream of residing in Mexico, where we minister locally, run our online businesses, are active leaders in the Spanish homeschool movement, and homeschool our own children through literature, online learning, travel, and everyday life experiences.
By God’s grace, we have grown our businesses debt-free and now use those platforms to assist others in growing theirs. As the founder of The Como Blog Connection, and Co-Founder of Shine Digital Marketing, my passion is to connect you with the tools, education and community that you need to realize your own dreams of success.
Email me (Katie@ShineDigitalMarketing.com) or connect via social media above.